White River Junction, VT
The village of White River Junction lies within Hartford, VT. It can be found on the New Hampshire border, squarely positioned among the intersection of Interstates 89 and 91 and the Connecticut and White Rivers.
- Coverage Area: White River Junction, Norwich, Hartford, Wilder, VT and Hanover, Lebanon, West Lebanon, Enfield, Canaan, NH
- Service Area Population: 46,268 people
- Annual Ridership: 932,350
Burlington is the largest city in the state of Vermont and it lies 45 miles south of the Canada-United States border. As home to the state’s flagship public university, the University of Vermont, and two other private universities, Burlington is in many ways considered a college town with a hip attitude and progressive business community. Corporate headquarters located in Burlington include Burton Snowboards, Bruegger’s, Lake Champlain Chocolates, Rhino Foods, and Seventh Generation Inc. Also known for its commitment to environmental sustainability, Burlington became the first city in the United States to run completely on renewable energy in 2015.
- Coverage Area: Burlington, South Burlington, Shelburne, Williston, Winooski, and Colchester
- Service Area Population: 105,000 +
- 2017 Bus Ridership: 2.27 million passengers